Grand Pacific Tours and Celebrity Cruises present this exclusive opportunity.
Notice: Undefined index: Discount in /home/andersongroup/public_html/contents/destination.php on line 20
Captivated by the majestic beauty of the surrounding mountains and rivers, it’s rumored that gold prospectors gave this now cosmopolitan town its name. Queenstown sits on the shore of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu among dramatic alpine ranges. World famous for its iconic scenery, friendly people, golf courses, wineries and smorgasbord of outdoor activities, you'll never be short of things to do in Queenstown.
Queenstown is the home of the ultimate adventure bucket list. There’s skiing in the winter and activities such as bungee jumping, sky diving, canyon swinging, jet boating, horse trekking and river rafting all year round. Experience one of the many walking and hiking trails, sightseeing tours or indulge in a spa treatment, boutique shopping and excellent food and wine.
Top Things to See and Do:
1. Ride the Skyline Gondola for iconic views across Queenstown
2. Mount Aspiring National Park
3. Hit the slopes in the winter and go skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing
4. Bungee jumping, canyon swinging, canyoning or ziplining
5. Take an exhilarating heli-biking tour
6. Lake cruises to jet boat rides, whitewater rafting and parasailing
7. Visit the region’s wineries to sample award-winning wines
8. Relax at one of the luxury day spas
The town is well serviced by both national and international flights, while buses connect it with other South Island destinations.