Grand Pacific Tours and Celebrity Cruises present this exclusive opportunity.
Notice: Undefined index: Discount in /home/andersongroup/public_html/contents/destination.php on line 20
New Zealand is a food and wine lover’s paradise. Vineyards stretch throughout every region, chefs put playful local twists on fine cuisine. New Zealand food and wine festivals serve up taste sensations with a side of local music. New Zealand is made up of sublime forests, mountains, lakes, beaches and fiords and makes for one of the best hiking destinations on Earth. Discover this outdoor enthusiasts’ playground through cycling, hiking, surfing, fly fishing, or jet-boating. You name it – New Zealand’s got it.
Top 10 Things to See and Do:
1. Bay of Islands: settler history, Maori culture, cruising, beaches
2. Auckland: sailing, black sand beaches, offshore islands
3. Rotorua: geysers, mudpools and Maori culture
4. Waikato: Waitomo glowworm caves, Hobbiton Tour
5. Hawke’s Bay: art deco city, winery, restaurants
6. Wellington: National Museum, cafe culture, Wellywood
7. Marlborough: waterways, walking and wine country
8. Queenstown: bungee jumping and adrenalin capital
9. Kaikoura: whale watching and seafood
10. Nelson: sea kayaking, World of WearableArt and Classic Cars Museum
Conditions around Auckland are subtropical, with warm, humid summers and mild winters. Further south, winters can be chilly, with frost. The South Island is generally cooler, with occasional snow in the winter and mild summer evenings. As New Zealand lies in the Southern Hemisphere, it has opposite seasons to those living in the northern half of the world.