Travel with a small group through the pristine wilderness of the Yukon and Alaska.
This tour provides a combination of the Alaska and Yukon Full Circle Tour with a cruise down the Inside Passage with Holland America Line.
This comprehensive tour travels with a small group through Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon before arriving in Alaska.
Alaska offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences unrivaled by any other destination in the world. Known as America’s “Last Frontier”, Alaska is home to some of the largest national parks and forests in the U.S. The rugged wilderness, breathtaking views, and wild adventures will entice you to return and experience something new each time. From world-class fishing, to endless outdoor activities year-around, to viewing wildlife first-hand in its natural habitat, there is something for everyone in the family in Alaska.
Alaska is BIG, 3.75 million acres to be exact. And the opportunities for adventure and unparalleled experiences are just as endless. While Alaska is known for its wildlife, glaciers and mountains, the hospitality, culture and unique way of life will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Top 10 Things to See and Do:
1. View countless species of land and marine wildlife
2. Fish for salmon, halibut or numerous fresh water fish
3. Experience the majestic Aurora Borealis during winter
4. Visit any of the 8 national parks in the state
5. View Denali, the highest peak in North America
6. See the sights from up high on a flightseeing tour
7. Immerse yourself in the indigenous peoples’ culture
8. Kayak or canoe through 3,000,000 pristine lakes and rivers
9. Enjoy the outdoors hiking or camping under summer’s midnight sun
10. Watch a giant glacier calve into the sea below
Alaska is BIG! When planning your trip allow enough time for the region(s) you want to see and the things you want to do. All you need to do is determine what type of activities and adventures top your must do list and choose the region(s) that offer those experiences.