Grand Pacific Tours and Celebrity Cruises present this exclusive opportunity.
Christchurch, New Zealand is interwoven by two rivers linking parks, gardens and avenues. Bordered by the Port Hills and the Pacific Ocean, it is situated on the Canterbury Plains with the Southern Alps as a majestic backdrop. Funky Christchurch city and the vast Canterbury region have plenty to keep you busy, whether you're a shopaholic, wild adventurer or history buff.
New Zealand’s second-largest city, Christchurch, is known as ‘The Garden City’, which around 340,000 people call home. Within two hours of an international airport, you can ski, play golf, bungee jump, go whitewater rafting, mountain biking, wind surfing, whale watching, and visit world-class vineyards and gardens. Where else in the world can you do that?
Top Things to See and Do:
1. Christchurch Botanic Gardens
2. Take a guided bike tour of Christchurch city
3. Ride the Waimakariri River in a jet boat
4. Go whale-watching by boat or air
5. Meet the local dolphins on a dolphin encounter
6. Land on the Tasman Glacier in a ski-plane
7. Explore Aoraki Mount Cook National Park