Grand Pacific Tours and Celebrity Cruises present this exclusive opportunity.
Known as the Edinburgh of New Zealand, Dunedin is the country's city of the south, wearing its Scottish heritage with pride. Surrounded by dramatic hills and at the foot of a long, picturesque harbour, Dunedin is one of the best-preserved Victorian and Edwardian cities in the Southern Hemisphere. The accommodation is good and plentiful; the nightlife buzzes with funky bars and delicious restaurants and the natural attractions are unique and fascinating.
Dunedin is a region of unique landscapes and fascinating cultural history. Enjoy getting close to rare wildlife and soaking up the quirky city vibe. Nestled at the foot of Taiaroa Head is the Royal Albatross Centre, the only place in the world on the mainland where you can view Northern Royal Albatross in their natural habitat. On Dunedin’s doorstep you will also find incredible wildlife including the world’s rarest penguin colonies.
Top Things to See and Do:
1. Visit historic Olveston Historic Home
2. Larnach Castle, New Zealand’s only castle
3. Tour Speights Brewery, home of the South Islands favorite beer
4. Cadbury World factory tour and chocolate shop
5. Dunedin Botanic Gardens
6. Hair Raiser Ghost Tour of haunted Victorian Dunedin
7. Catch a cruise to see albatross, seals, and blue penguins
8. Enjoy a personalized wildlife tour