Grand Pacific Tours and Celebrity Cruises present this exclusive opportunity.
Nestled between a sparkling harbor and rolling green hills, New Zealand's capital city is renowned for its arts, heritage, culture and native beauty. Wellington buzzes with delicatessens, cafes and restaurants – it’s a city that enjoys gourmet food and fine wine. Known as the culinary capital of New Zealand, Wellington is famous for its tucked-away bars, quirky cafes, award-winning restaurants and great coffee.
Relax at Oriental Bay, Wellington’s golden-sand inner-city beach and delve into the many museums, art galleries and theatre shows that make up the city’s pulsing cultural scene. Wellington has action-packed adventure activities like mountain biking and sea-water kayaking, as well as beautiful walks around the harbor and surrounding hills. Try the visually stunning Makara Peak track, as well as the City to Sea walk where you can experience the best of Wellington’s waterfront.
Top Things to See and Do:
1. Walk to the summit of Mount Victoria for a 360-degree panorama view
2. Take a historic cable car from downtown to the Botanic Garden
3. Enjoy a tour of the Parliament Buildings
4. Old St Paul’s gothic style cathedral
5. Visit Zealandia: The Karori Sanctuary Experience
6. Tempt your taste buds at Lindale Tourist and Agricultural Centre
7. Kapiti Island Nature Reserve