This tour highlights Vancouver, Seattle and Portland, which are undoubtedly some of North America’s most attractive cities and host a great number…
An incredible 11 day tour from Salt Lake City through the Arches, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park…
Western USA is made up of many states. Anderson Vacations offers customized group tours here to make your next group experience unforgettable. Bordering British Colmbia in Canada is Washington and you’ll know you’re in Washington when the wild and rugged scenery of the Pacific Northwest unfolds in front of you. Washington is the only state in the ‘lower 48’ where you can explore a national park in a temperate rainforest in the morning, hike the trails at a National Volcanic Monument in the afternoon and smell the desert sage as the sun sets. Heading South of Washington you end up in Oregon. In Oregon you can sight-see the beautiful coast, volcanic mountains, crystal-clear lakes and deserts that stretch as far as the eye can see. If you’re looking for world-class pinots, some of the best food and craft beer in the country, epic cycling, kayaking, windsurfing or just about anything else, look no further. Continue along the coast and you will find yourself in California where you are offered a lifetime of vacations in one Golden State.
Far more than just a state, Utah is a state of mind and can be found in Western USA. Sculpted by wind, water and time, Utah’s landscape is the perfect canvas for your next adventure. From The Mighty Five National Parks – Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Zion – to the Wasatch Mountain’s Greatest Snow on Earth, and all points in-between, Utah is the place where memories are made and experiences forged.
Boarding Utah are both Arizona and Colorado. With more than 325 days of sunshine a year in Arizona, you can always plan on perfect weather. You can experience unforgettable exhilarating scenery, including the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon National Park and the Sonoran Desert. Retreat to a quaint bed and breakfast or historic inn, or reward yourself at a luxurious resort and spa.
Whether you’re looking to ski the world-famous Rocky Mountains, explore the many cities and towns or enjoy our breathtaking natural beauty, you’ll find your perfect adventure in Colorado. With four distinct seasons, 300 days of annual sunshine and great vacation values, now is the perfect time to start planning your group getaway.
Top 10 Things to See and Do:
1) Drive through the tunnel leading to Yosemite Valley—the entire vista opens up in front of you like a life-sized postcard
2) Shop till you drop in Oregon and it’s got no sales tax!
3) Visit Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. It’s the setting of America’s most scenic ancient mountain ranges
4) Watch the world-famous Rose Parade in California followed by spectacular New Year Celebrations.
5) Enjoy a sunset cruise in Newport Beach and watch picturesque views of a California’s sunset.
6) Don’t leave Arizona without tasting a chimichanga (a deep-fried burrito).
7) Visit Mt. Hood. Mt. Hood’s perpetually snowy peak — crowned by eleven glaciers, one for every thousand feet it rises above sea level — can be seen from miles and miles away and can’t be missed. Literally.
8) Get a photo in front of the White House
9) Reach new heights in Vegas and take a ride on the world’s biggest observation wheel — the High Roller.
10) Marvel at the surreal scenery at the top national parks in Utah – also known as “The Mighty 5®”
It’s essential to purchase travel health insurance if your regular policy doesn’t cover you when you’re abroad.
If your health insurance does not cover you for medical expenses abroad, consider supplemental insurance. Find out in advance if your insurance plan will make payments directly to providers or reimburse you later for overseas health expenditures.
Sales tax varies by state and county; taxes vary by city.
Tipping is not optional in the USA. Please see below some suggested tipping amounts while travelling here:
-Hotel porters $2 per bag
-Restaurant servers 15-20%, unless a gratuity is already charged on the bill
-Taxi drivers 10-15%, rounded up to the next dollar
-Valet parking attendants At least $2 when handed back the keys