This tour highlights Vancouver, Seattle and Portland, which are undoubtedly some of North America’s most attractive cities and host a great number…
Enjoy a finger-snapping, toe-tapping time in this Music Cities Combo Tour of Nashville, Memphis and Branson, where you'll revel in the sounds of…
An incredible 11 day tour from Salt Lake City through the Arches, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park…
Travel with a small group through the pristine wilderness of the Yukon and Alaska.
New England’s fall foliage is legendary. Across the region, leaves turn from green to gold and scarlet. The show is magnificent – and free! Leaf…
The Deep South is just one of those regions of America that conjures up more than its fair share of historic infamy as well as plenty of music, food…
This tour provides a combination of the Alaska and Yukon Full Circle Tour with a cruise down the Inside Passage with Holland America Line.
This comprehensive tour travels with a small group through Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon before arriving in Alaska.
United States of America is the birthplace of LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami, Boston and New York City – each a brimming metropolis whose name alone conjures a million different notions of culture, cuisine and entertainment. Look more closely, and the American quilt unfurls in all its surprising variety
When it comes to travel, USA has a staggering range of possibilities. Not many other countries have so much natural beauty – mountains, beaches, rainforest, deserts, canyons, glaciers – coupled with fascinating cities to explore, an unrivaled music scene and all the things that make travel so rewarding.
Top 10 Things to See and Do:
1. Kick off your Nashville experience with a day at the newly expanded Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
2. Shop till you drop in Oregon and it’s got no sales tax!
3. Stand under the famous Kappor elliptical sculpture in Chicago and see the reflection of Chicago Skyline in the Millennium Park, inspired by liquid mercury
4. Watch the world-famous Rose Parade in California followed by spectacular New Year Celebrations.
5. Enjoy a sunset cruise in Newport Beach and watch picturesque views of a California’s sunset.
6. Whether you ogle it from Battery Park or while onboard the Staten Island Ferry, you must gaze upon the Statue of Liberty.
7. Visit Mt. Hood. Mt. Hood’s perpetually snowy peak — crowned by eleven glaciers, one for every thousand feet it rises above sea level — can be seen from miles and miles away and can’t be missed. Literally.
8. New Orleans is famous for its food – discover the most popular dishes, their history and how to make them yourself.
9. Reach new heights in Vegas and take a ride on the world’s biggest observation wheel — the High Roller.
10. Marvel at the surreal scenery at the top national parks in Utah – also known as “The Mighty 5®”
It’s essential to purchase travel health insurance if your regular policy doesn’t cover you when you’re abroad.
If your health insurance does not cover you for medical expenses abroad, consider supplemental insurance. Find out in advance if your insurance plan will make payments directly to providers or reimburse you later for overseas health expenditures.
Sales tax varies by state and county; taxes vary by city.
Tipping is not optional in the USA. Please see below some suggested tipping amounts while travelling here:
-Hotel porters $2 per bag
-Restaurant servers 15-20%, unless a gratuity is already charged on the bill
-Taxi drivers 10-15%, rounded up to the next dollar
-Valet parking attendants At least $2 when handed back the keys